quinta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2010

I miss you !


I miss you i miss you so bad i don't forget you oh! It's so sad i hope you can hear me i remember it clearly the day you slipped away was the day I found it won't be the same oh! i didn't get around to kiss you goodbye on the hand i wish that I could see you again i know that I can't i hope you can hear me i remember it clearly
the day you slipped away was the day I found it won't be the same oh! i've had my wake up won't you wake up i keep asking why i can't take it it wasn't fake it happened you passed by now you're gone now you're gone there you're go there you're go somewhere I can't bring you back now you're gone now you're gone
there you're go there you're go somewhere you're noy coming back the day you slipped away was the day I found it won't be the same oh! the day you slipped away was the day I found it won't be the same oh! na, na, na, na, na i miss you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário